Like we all know, marriage is a divine gift and also a blessing from God to humanity. But today, lots of marriage are suffering from heart break caused by the individual who are meant to build a happy home together. We should know that the joy of our marriage lies on the effort made by us and vise versa. This implies that 65% of broken relationship or marriage are caused by spouse. In this case, there are things you should and shouldn’t do to make your marriage last long without tears and to enjoy the best part of it.
Here are some things you shouldn’t tell anyone either you are married or single to help your marriage last without tears.
- Don’t tell anybody how weak your partner is. Someone may use it against you or them.
- Don’t tell people how much you quarrel with your partner, make them see your marriage as perfect from outside while you settle issues from inside.
- Don’t tell anyone, even your best friend how much you get as pocket allowance from your husband, if they ask tell them that he’s giving more than you expected.
- Don’t tell your friends how good your partner is in bed, that’s a secret between you and your partner.
- Don’t ever tell your mother the way partner is acting in the marriage, you won’t like the outcome if she’s a jealous Mother in law
- Ladies, your best friend may be eyeing your hubby and that’s why you shouldn’t tell them what moves him most.
- Even your pastor or priest is not worthy to know how many times you quarrel with your husband, most of them will use it as sermon. Just talk to God alone.
- Don’t tell the children that their father or mother is a bad person. It can make them hate them.
- Don’t disclose your partner’s past mistakes to anybody, it is too risky for your marriage.
- On no account must you tell anyone to try seducing your partner to prove their loyalty. They may end up winning their love.
I bet you on this, if you can avoid the above listed in this article, you will definitely enjoy your marriage like never before.
If you find this helpful, don’t forget to share with your loved ones and live a comment below.